FORK POSITIONER WITH SIDESHIFTING
- Less shifts
- Faster load handling
- Saves both your money and the truck
The drivers working ergonomic is important in addition to efficient material handling in todays industry.
By eliminating the heavy procedures of positioning the forks manually and making it easier to take and place the pallets, handling materials just becomes easier. Additionally, the driver`s workload is reduced.
Efficient pallet handling requires that the driver can adjust the forks from the cabin of the truck.
- The equipment has a hook attachment according to the requirements of ISO 2328 standard
- Good visibility through the equipment
- Small load shift
- Hydraulic pipes already installed
- Flow dividing valve ensures simultaneous motion of the forks
- Forks are hanging on a round shaft to ensure stable motion
- Supporting rolls and fork hanging bushes have bearings and grease nipples
- For lift classes 1-8 tn.
Other sizes available on agreement.
Pictures of the equipment
The supporting rolls ensure effective side shift also with a heavy load.
Flow dividing valve ensures motion of same speed for both forks.
Hydraulic pipes are in a safe place at the back of the equipment.
Hydraulic connections are adjustable in order to fit different kinds of trucks:
- In the centre - In the sides - In the centre and in the sides