FORK POSITIONER WITH SIDESHIFTING
- Less shifts
- Faster load handling
- Saves both your money and the truck
In today`s industry, what is important iin addition to efficient material handling, is the driver`s work ergonomics.
By eliminating the heavy procedures of positioning the forks manually and making it easier to take and place the pallets, handling materials just becomes easier. Additionally, the driver`s work load is reduced.
Efficient pallet handling requires that the driver can adjust the forks from the cabin of the truck.
- The equipment has a hook attachment according to the requirements of ISO 2328 standard
- Good visibility through the equipment
- Small load shift
- Hydraulic pipes already installed
- Flow dividing valve ensures simultaneous motion of the forks
- Forks are hanging on a round shaft to ensure stable motion
- Supporting rolls and fork hanging bushes have bearings and grease nipples
- For lift classes 1-8 tn.
Other sizes available on agreement.
Pictures of the equipment
The supporting rolls ensure effective side shift also with a heavy load.
Flow dividing valve ensures motion of same speed for both forks.
Hydraulic pipes are in a safe place at the back of the equipment.
Hydraulic connections are adjustable in order to fit different kinds of trucks:
- In the centre - In the sides - In the centre and in the sides